Daily Doubles & Running Doubles
What are Daily Doubles & Running Doubles?
- Daily Doubles and Running Doubles are exotic bet types that require you to select the winning runner across two of the nominated double races on the race card.
- Running Doubles are consecutive, and the first leg commences from the race you're on when you select the Running Double tab. For this reason, Running Doubles are not available on the final race at any meeting.
- Daily Doubles are not always consecutive, and will highlight which race is the first leg, and which race is the second leg.
What tote dividend do you pay on for Daily & Running Doubles?
- Daily Doubles and Running Doubles pay on the following totes:
|Location of Race||Tote|
|VIC/TAS/WA/ACT||VIC / STAB|
|QLD/SA/NT||VIC / STAB|
What happens if a runner I have selected is scratched?
- If one of your runners is scratched, it will be substituted with the tote favourite.
- If you already have the substitute favourite in your bet, your percentage of the bet will be doubled.
For Example: If you have 40% of the Double dividend and your selection is scratched, your percentage will double to 80% if you've already got the substitute favourite in your bet.