How do I use the bet slip?
A bet slip is the ticket where all your bet’s information – including markets, odds and stakes – is displayed. Here you can also see your estimated pay-out and check the details of your bets before actually placing them.
To place a bet and use your bet slip you will need to follow these steps:
1. Find the market and runner – or match – you want to bet on,
2. Click the odds you would like and 'Add to Bet Slip',
3. Go back to the site and continue adding other bets or place your bet now,
4. Choose the type of bet you'd like to place,
5. Enter your stake. This is the amount of money you wish to have on that particular bet.
6. Check all the details and make sure it's the correct stake, market, etc. If the details are wrong you can click Edit and go back to your bet slip. You won't be able to change or cancel your bet after you place it so choose wisely.
7. Then click 'Confirm Bet'.
8. After placing your bet, you will be able to see your bet receipt.
Remember having a bet in your bet slip doesn't automatically place your bet, you will need to click Confirm Bet after making your selections.
Feel free to go back to the racing or sports sections and keep betting, we will let you know your results as soon as they're in. You can also check the status of your bets by going to your Pending Bets section.
What else you’ll be able to do with your bet slip?
- See the details of your chosen bets
- Decide how much to bet
- Delete or change your bets before placing them
- Sometimes we will even show you your estimated winnings if your prices are fixed
- Apply Bonus Cash or promotions if available
Need further help? Please contact Customer Support.