How do I place a bet?
Placing a racing bet with Neds is fast and simple. So, don't get too comfortable in this page, this will be quick.
1. Find the market and runner or match you want to bet on and click on the odds.
2. Your bet will now be added to your bet slip.
3. Go back to the site and continue adding other bets or place your bet now.
4. Choose the type of bet you'd like to place.
5. Enter your stake. This is the amount of money you wish to have on that particular bet.
6. Check all the details and make sure it's the correct stake, market, etc. If the details are wrong you can click Edit and go back to your bet slip. You won't be able to change or cancel your bet after you place it so choose wisely.
7. Then click Confirm Bet.
You can now check the status of your bets on your Pending Bets section.
Need further help? Please contact Customer Support.