How do I place a bet?
Placing a racing bet with Neds is fast and simple.
1. Find the market and runner or match you want to bet on and click on the odds.
2. Your bet will now appear on the Quickslip feature.
3. Enter your stake. This is the amount of money that you wish to place on that particular bet.
4. Click on the orange 'Place Bet' button.
5. Check all the details and make sure the correct stake, market, etc. are listed. If the details are wrong you can click the red X in the top right corner of the Quickslip to return to the market to choose the correct selection. You won't be able to change or cancel your bet after you place it, so choose wisely.
6. If everything is correct, click the orange 'Confirm Bet' button.
You can now check the status of your bets in your 'Pending Bets' section.
If you wish to place a few single bets at the same time, you can select the 'Add to Betslip' button on the Quickslip, and your selection will be added to the Betslip. Go back to the site and continue adding other bets, then follow steps 3-6 above to place and confirm your bets.
Need further help? Please contact Customer Support.