What are the turnover requirements before withdrawal?
It is a requirement that you turnover (bet through) your deposited funds at least once before withdrawal (your account must also be fully verified).
Turning over funds simply means placing bets with the money you have deposited. So if you deposit $100, you must make a minimum of $100 in bets before a withdrawal request can be approved.
In instances where any bonuses have been issued to your account, further turnover requirements will also need to be satisfied;
Prior to withdrawal being authorised from your Neds account, you must turnover (bet through) at least once at odds of $1.50 or greater;
- any funds deposited into your Neds account (deposit amount) and,
- any winnings derived from a successful Bonus Bets, Bonus Cash, and any Promotional Offer (Bonus Winnings and any Cash Stake Refunds).
Collectively referred to as the "Minimum Turnover requirements".
Please note: If in Neds reasonable opinion, you are using some or all of the Promotional Offers in bad faith (including but not limited to placing Bets solely or predominantly using Cash Bonuses or Non-Cash Bonus Amounts), you may be subject to additional turnover requirements. If Neds determines that you are subject to this additional turnover requirements, you will be notified by email.
Example Deposit Bonus: A Promotional Offer states that you can be awarded Bonus Bet(s) up to 100%, of the qualifying deposit, capped at a maximum of $100.
- if you deposit $100 you will be awarded with Bonus Bet(s) of $100.
- before a withdrawal request is made you must turnover;
- your $100 deposit in bets from your cash account balance, and
- any winnings derived from bonus bets
- i.e. if you win $50 from a bonus bet, $50 must be turned over from your cash account balance.
Additional minimum turnover requirements may apply, for full terms and conditions, see Neds General Promotional Terms & Conditions.
Need further help? Please contact Customer Support.