How do I withdraw funds?
Withdrawing funds from your Neds account is a simple process.
1. Select 'Withdraw' in the 'My Account' section,
2. Select your Withdrawal preference,
3. Select your Withdrawal preference,
4. Complete the form by entering your bank details and the amount you wish to withdraw and click ‘Withdraw Now’,
5. Your Withdrawal request will display on screen.
- Funds may take between 1 and 3 days to clear (depending on your bank provider).
- Withdrawal requests are processed Monday-Friday. To ensure your request is processed before the weekend, you are required to have any withdrawal requests in by 2:30pm Friday.
- To make a withdrawal request your Identity and any Cards used on your account must be verified. Find out more about verification by clicking here.
Need further help? Please contact Customer Support.